Steve presents a video series on serving specifically for beginners. This vast amount of coaching and drills build confidence by breaking down the mechanics and technique for all players to become effective servers.
1. Begin with the correct way to address the ball and verbal coaching cues to learn the basics.
2. The float serve and the top spin serve are demonstrated in how they can be hit various targets in the court. Also the psychology of having beginners remain confident from behind the end line.
3. Rapid fire drill puts theory into practice.
4. The three peat drill raises the bar to promote consistency serving to three primary zones on the court.
5. Game situations and pressure are recreated in another drill that demands command performance.
To view all of Steve Anderson’s videos – Click Here!
Steve Anderson Beach Volleyball Serving For Beginners Video 1