Solid Volleyball Warm Up and Defense drills can be the make-or break factor in a career. This volleyball drill will not only help you warm-up, but also improve your defense on hard driven balls.
Brazilian volleyball coach Adriano Ticao’s volleyball drill series puts his two FIVB female professional volleyball athletes through a series of drills that accomplish a number of important tasks.
- Improves the athletes defense of hard driven balls
- Helps the athletes with the psycho cybernetics of passing a hard driven ball on the left or right side of your body.
- Quickly and effectively gets the athletes ready to play.
- Players go through a wide range of movements to effectively warm-up all parts of their body.
- It helps players ball control
- It allows the players to get allot of different touches on the ball in a very short period of time
- It helps builds the players cardiovascular endurance
- Helps the players improve their volleyball movement for passing and defense.
This is a drill that can be used throughout the season to get your players ready to compete.
Male Beach Coach – Adriano Ticao
Brazilian certified beach coach now working with top AVP and FIVB players Nicole Branagh, Tati Minello, Priscilla Lima and Pedro Solberg. Here is another of his setting drills that involves other skills.
Meet The Players:
From the Netherlands:
Jantine Van der Vlist
Roos (Rose) Van der Hoeven
Both are top players on the FIVB tour and have finished as high as 7th.
Player digs a ball on left side
Player digs a ball on right side, 3 each side, then switch players