Solid Volleyball Warm Up and Defense drills can be the make-or break factor in a career. Not only do volleyball drills keep your skills honed, they also help you avoid injury. In this volleyball drill series Brazilian Volleyball Coach Adriano Ticao puts his two female professional volleyball athletes through a series of drills that accomplish a number of important tasks.
- Helps players improve their beach volleyball defense
- Quickly and effectively gets the athletes ready to play.
- Players go through a wide range of movements to effectively warm-up all parts of their body.
- It helps players ball control
- It allows the players to get allot of different touches on the ball in a very short period of time
- It helps builds the players cardiovascular endurance
- Helps the players improve their volleyball movement, passing and defense.
In this drill series, Coach Ticao trains two professional beach players who currently compete on the FIVB tour for the Netherlands.
These beginner volleyball drills can be used throughout the season to get your players ready to compete.
Male Beach Coach – Adriano Ticao
Brazilian certified beach coach now working with top AVP and FIVB players Nicole Branagh, Tati Minello, Priscilla Lima and Pedro Solberg.
Meet The Players:
Jantine Van der Vlist
Roos (Rose) Van der Hoeven
Both are top players on the FIVB tour and have finished as high as 7th.
Player starts on Knees, coach tosses 2 ball each side for a total of 4 balls