This is a great volleyball drill for warming up plus defense, namely side movement for digging the line or cut shot. In this drill Brazilian coach Adriano Ticao takes two top FIVB players through the ropes in an easy to consume drill that is extremely effective.
- Improves players cross-over step for digging line and cut shots.
- Helps players get more comfortable with the correct footwork.
- Helps players realize how easy it is to cover large areas of the court with as little as two steps.
- Quickly and effectively gets the athletes ready to play.
- Players go through a wide range of movements to effectively warm-up all parts of their body.
- It helps players ball control
- It allows the players to get allot of different touches on the ball in a very short period of time
- It helps builds the players cardiovascular endurance
- Helps the players improve their volleyball movement, passing and defense.
In this drill series, Coach Ticao trains two professional beach players who currently compete on the FIVB tour for the Netherlands.
This is a drill that can be used throughout the season to get your players ready to compete.
Male Beach Coach – Adriano Ticao
Brazilian certified beach coach now working with top AVP and FIVB players Nicole Branagh, Tati Minello, Priscilla Lima and Pedro Solberg along with high school teams. Plus see volleyball drills high school players can use on the beach.
Meet The Players:
Jantine Van der Vlist
Roos (Rose) Van der Hoeven
From the Netherlands both players compete on the FIVB tour and have finished as high as 7th.