Steve walks beginners step by step through instruction and drills on how to pass like the pros do. Easy to use verbal cues and examples are included to build confidence with game like situations.
1. Footwork progresses from the starting position to moving sideways, backward and forward with efficiency.
2. The platform must be flat and always facing the target. These drills concentrate on how to have the hips dictate where the ball will go.
3. High repetition drills further enforce the lessons learned earlier.
4. The classic triangle drill progresses into game like situations especially with the ball coming over the net.
5. Game like conditions continue by making decisions on short and deep passes finishing with a roll shot.
To view all of Steve Anderson’s videos – Click Here!
Steve Anderson Beach Volleyball Passing for Beginners Video 1