Over the years Gary has developed a structured system of scouting the opponent’s tendencies exposing their strengths and weaknesses. Gary presents in this series tactics used to win Olympic gold and bronze medals.
1. The chart is set up by entering the numbers of the opponents players. Then each players tendencies can be marked.
2. When tendencies are found then line up your team for the best possible match up.
3. For passers use plus, minus and zero marks to determine who is the best passer against jump and float serves.
4. Previous charts are used to see who to serve the most to disrupt the opponents offense.
5. Conversely the charts tell how the opponent is serving you and how to make corrections.
6. Middle blockers can be tracked for reads, reacts, guesses and how to find the “swiss cheese” blocker.
To view all of Gary Sato’s videos – Click Here!
Gary Sato Volleyball Scouting Video 1
Gary Sato Volleyball Scouting Video 2
Gary Sato Volleyball Scouting Video 3
Gary Sato Volleyball Scouting Video 4
Gary Sato Volleyball Scouting Video 5
Gary Sato Volleyball Scouting Video 6