Pro player and twelve plus year coach David Fischer shows everything on how to pass a volleyball. David runs his college team through step by step instructions that is easy for everyone to understand.
1. David presents common mistakes by beginners and how to correct them with the proper form and technique.
2. Keep your feet moving so you never get aced as a passer.
3. Keep a solid base and use this popular piece of gym equipment in a drill to teach how to direct the ball to the target.
4. When the ball is up high use your hands to direct the ball to the target.
5. This is how you can use a normal passing platform for a ball up high on the body.
6. On the flip side get to a low ball with a roll, a dive or a sprawl.
To view all of David Fischer’s videos – Click Here!
David Fischer Volleyball Passing for Beginners Video 1