Keeping the ball up on your side of the net leads to points being scored. Alicia goes through six of her favorite drills to keep the ball up.
1. One arm digs are a necessity and perfected with practice.
2. Chicken wings are best you use a flat surface to contact the ball.
3. Handcuffs get you out of a tight jam when the ball is right at you and up high.
4. Pele will be proud when you use your foot in an emergency.
5. Palms can be used too with a quick motion.
6. Tomahawk is an effective chop to keep the ball in air and score a point.
To view all of Alicia Zamparelli’s videos – Click Here!
Alicia Up Video 1