This Volleyball Drill is for setters to improve ball control and communication. This drill helps a lot with setters who need help with their accuracy and strength. Also a great drill for beginning setters to improve vision meaning – keeping the head up and looking at an area where the body is not used too.
Skill Level: This Volleyball Drill is used for beginner to advanced skill level.
# Players: This drill is designed for 2-6 players.
- This drill focuses on your Setter’s ball control and accuracy.
- The Setters are able to create better footwork and concentrate on getting their hips behind the ball.
- Your teammates also increase communication while talking during the drill.
- Teach the Setter the tempo of your offense.
- Great for setting vision. Teaching your setters to look up in a direction they are not normally accustomed too.
Setter Volleyball Drill Variations:
- Have the Setters start 3m apart and take steps backwards-creating distance.
- Start at the sidelines to encourage using legs and extension.
- Each Setter sets to himself or herself 1-5 times before setting to their partner.
- Use different set options or tempos.
To see all of Volleyball1on1 Volleyball Drills for Beginners visit our site!
The full video of the drill is available below to paid members!