This Volleyball Drill is for setters and hitters to work on running plays off of an in-system pass. Each Setter will gain court awareness during this fast-paced drill. Each rep will make them a better player along with making their teammates better at passing and hitting.
Skill Level: This Volleyball Drill is used for beginner to intermediate skill level.
# Players: This drill is designed for 3-10 players.
Setter Volleyball Drills Objectives:
- This drill focuses on your Setter running an offense.
- Outside and Right Side hitters learn to time their approach to a live setter.
- Your Defensive Specialists increase their passing reps.
- Teach the Setter how to effectively set a ball from right back.
Setter Volleyball Drill Variations:
- Have the Hitters pass and approach from their respective position.
- Put two passers on the court – alternate which is passing.
- Use your Right Side hitter to pass out of right back.
- Setter verbalizes the set before they make contact with the ball.
For additional drills go to Volleyball1on1 Volleyball Drills.
The full video of the drill is available below to paid members! Be sure to click the bottom right to see the video in full screen.