Seth presents a six video series on how to jump serve in beach volleyball including drills for jumps serving.
1. This drill works on a high contact point with standing down balls then adding a jump to the down ball.
2. On the approach use a three step or two step approach focusing on a solid finish.
3. The toss needs to take the wind into account and add top spin to the ball.
4. There are three contact points. One serving down the line, two for cross court and three for wrist away.
5. Serving down the middle causes problems for the receiving team and indecision on who should make the pass.
6. Change up the speed of the serve to keep the opponent off balance and roll the ball in off speed.
To view all of Seth Burnham’s videos – Click Here!
Seth Burnham Beach Volleyball Jump Serving Video 1