Dynamic warm up before lifting increases a players strength and prevents injuries. Marcin presents a series of videos on excellent warm up exercises for volleyball lifting.
1. Walking lunges warm up the whole lower part of the body.
2. Inchworm stretches the gluts, hamstrings and hip flexors.
3. Pushup T gets the abs and shoulders moving.
4. Band waltz gets the gluts warmed up for squats.
5. Drop lunge loosens up the hips.
6. Knee drive activates everything in the body.
To view all of Marcin Jagoda’s videos – Click Here!
Marcin Jagoda Volleyball Dynamic Lifting Video 1