Marcin demonstrates a video series on how to warm up dynamically before each volleyball match or practice.
1. Start by jogging with arm swings to get nice and loose.
2. Incorporate lunges and leg swings.
3. Romanian dead lifts and glut waltz.
4. Use a band to activate the shoulder blades and rotator cuff movements.
5. Foam rollers can roll out the it band and calves.
6. Review and repeat as necessary.
To view all of Marcin Jagoda’s videos – Click Here!
Marcin Jagoda Volleyball Dynamic Warm Up Video 1