Marcin presents a six video series of drills for agility. Every drill should be done as fast as possible due to the explosive movements required in volleyball.
1. Step ladders start with a simple step through to in-out’s with a jump and finishing with in-out quick feet.
2. Ice skaters increase power from your gluts which means a higher jump and faster movements with more power.
3. Double ice skaters are done after mastering ice skaters.
4. Dowel jumps improve changing direction and are done much like a skier going down a hill.
5. Box jumps are a single legged jump that can be done on any local gym.
6. Lateral box jumps are done with both feet at a very high intensity.
To view all of Marcin Jagoda’s videos – Click Here!
Marcin Jagoda Volleyball Agility Video 1