Defense wins championships. Eric presents a series of videos on defense that led him to the ultimate prize, an Olympic gold medal.
1. Begin by positioning on the sand with the feet and arms in the correct location.
2. Using correct footwork to run down a shot with minimal steps increases speed.
3. Arm placement and position is key to good defense.
4. Efficiency is best to avoid underhand shanks.
5. Anticipate and learn hitters tendencies.
6. This drill will teach and reinforce all that has been learned.
To view all of Eric Fonoimoana’s videos – Click Here!
Eric Fonoimoana Beach Volleyball Defense Video 1