Jump serving is the best weapon to score fast points. Anthony walks through step by step on how to become one of the best on the beach.
1. Prepare your take off area and make sure to avoid foot faults by staying far enough behind the end line.
2. Take into account your surroundings, make a mental note of what the weather is like and the positioning of the sun.
3. Spinning the ball causes it to have more velocity to make it easier to get an ace.
4. Make sure every movement is smooth and your arms, chest, and shoulders are flexible and warm.
5. Always have an out when you make a bad toss with the volleyball and keep it in the court.
6. After serving the ball make sure to get right back into the game and prepare for defense on the beach.
To view all of Anthony Medel’s videos – Click Here!
Anthony Medel Beach Volleyball Jump Serving Video 1