Anthony talks about effective ways to communicate on the beach. His vast knowledge and experience will make players better on the court.
1. When working through an entire play start by deciding who covers the middle of the court on serve receive.
2. Confirm who has the serve by calling out “me, me, me – mine, mine, mine”.
3. Tell your partner where you are and where you want the ball as they prepare to set it.
4. During a bad pass help out your partner by calling out where the ball is and where you are.
5. Call out the open area of the volleyball court and keep working on it to trust your partner.
6. When the ball is dug decide who stays at the net to block and where the defender is to be.
To view all of Anthony Medel’s videos – Click Here!
Anthony Medel Beach Volleyball Communication Video 1