Anthony opens up on his favorite topic, spiking and detonation. Known as a fiery player he shows you how be successful against big blockers.
1. Make sure to give a clear call who is receiving the serve.
2. Get to the ball by visualizing where the ball will land when it is set.
3. Avoid the biggest mistake of rushing the set by following your “feet to the ball”.
4. Start a little wide and come in hard for a higher jump on the beach.
5. Contact the ball at the highest point for more angles.
6. Check the court on the approach to spot the defense and detonate to the open sand.
To view all of Anthony Medel’s videos – Click Here!
Anthony Medel Beach Volleyball Spiking Video 1