This video features a Spiking Evaluation / Lesson offered as part of Volleyball1on1.com Membership. The video features Andor Gyulai (Volleyball1on1.com – Owner) reviewing the spiking technique of a junior player.
This volleyball video evaluation is extremely valuable and shows many of the problems we often see in junior players indoor across the world. This includes:
– Double arm move on approach
– Non-athletic starting position on approach
– Direction of hips and feet on approach
– How power is generated and adding more force by using the hips and body
– Potential future problems with shoulder injuries
– Examples both male and female of what is correct form and how it is different.
Click the link to see more Volleyball Evaluations / Lessons
If you are a player or coach look for help evaluating either your volleyball skills / technique or your coaching purchase any membership and let us help you with a free volleyball evaluation / online lesson.