Andor Gyulai is the instructor for this Volleyball Practice Plan. He won an NCAA Championship at UCLA and has been invited to play volleyball for his country South Africa for both beach and indoor volleyball. He has been coaching volleyball for almost 20 years.
This part of the practice contains early season team drills designed to improve volleyball passing and hitting as a team. These team volleyball passing drills are also progression drills meaning they build on each other. This means that skills and technique are improved more rapidly and players see results faster. These drills specifically focus on out side hitters!
Volleyball Practice Plan Part 4
- Volleyball Warm Up and Volleyball Pepper
- Volleyball Warm Up Hitting Lines
- Team Volleyball Passing and Swing Hitter Drills 1 of 4
- Team Volleyball Passing and Swing Hitter Drills 2 of 4
- Team Volleyball Passing and Swing Hitter Drills 3 of 4
- Team Volleyball Passing and Swing Hitter Drills 4 of 4
To see the remainder of this practice plan click on the links below