Steve describes and demonstrates how to pull from the net. These videos show the easy and efficient way to properly pull off the net that has players build confidence quickly.
1. Staring position and balance with efficient footwork has players cover a large amount of ground when staying at the net.
2. Decision making depends on waiting until the set is at the top and if the ball will be in the blockers kill zone.
3. Footwork during the pull has the player always facing the net and balanced when stopping to play the ball.
4. Progression of the drill involves high repetitions then adding a ball to include decision making.
5. Controlling the net is reinforced with the triangle drill to make good decisions.
To view all of Steve Anderson’s videos – Click Here!
Steve Anderson Beach Volleyball Pulling for Beginners Video 1