Priscilla shows a series of 6 instructional volleyball videos on warming up. These videos cover defense, blocking and fun variations of pepper while preparing to play for practice or in a game.
1. A quick and simple footwork drill for defense involves moving without the ball while visualizing running down a cut shot then a line shot with your partner.
2. Work on hitting in the wind with a pass set hit drill that ends by catching the ball, not hitting it.
3. Progress further on hitting in the wind by adding the hit.
4. Primary blockers need to work on footwork that engages the core in these four different drills.
5. Pokey pepper forces each player to move forward to cover the pokey then move backwards for a deep pass. It’s fun to make each other run in a small space.
6. Kill-a-pepper is a lot of fun as it starts easy and each hit is harder as the players try to kill each other with each shot.
To view all of Priscilla Lima’s videos – Click Here!
Priscilla Lima Beach Volleyball Warm Up Video 1