Eric shows an entire series of videos on passing. Everything is covered in great detail starting with the basics to a drill for superior passing skills.
1. Position is key by always being aware of where the end line and back line are. Decide before the serve who will cover the middle of the court.
2. Keep the arms out in front and prepared for anything to easily locate the ball and make the pass.
3. Communicate who will cover the middle so there is little to no confusion and more ground is covered in less time.
4. Stand on the court to force the opponent to serve into your strength.
5. Warm up by practicing perfect passing. This makes it easier during the game.
6. A proven drill by working on a weak spot forces players to be better during the game.
To view all of Eric Fonoimoana’s videos – Click Here!
Eric Fonoimoana Beach Volleyball Passing Video 1