Warming up gets the blood flowing and sets the tone for entire practice or matches. David Fischer runs his girls college team through a full warm up that has everyone ready to play at their best.
1. Walking sounds easy until you add setting, passing and other movements as you move from end line to end line.
2. Short court simulates game situations in a condensed area of the floor with overhead contacts.
3. Shoulders are so important and are first loosened up with this two-on-tow or three-on-three game.
4. Vollis was invented at the Santa Monica Pier and really gets the blood pumping.
5. The very popular triangle drill involves hitters, diggers and setters.
6. Dynamic movement uses the whole body and has quickly become part of every players warm up routine.
To view all of David Fischer’s videos – Click Here!
David Fischer Volleyball Warm Up for Beginners Video 1