David Fischer is a pro player and coach with twelve plus years experience. In this series he tells everyone how to do what they love the most, hitting and spiking.
1. First you need to know where to hit the ball to the different areas of the open court.
2. Footwork in the proper sequence gets you to the ball quickly and easily.
3. Use the arms to get up in the air to a bow and arrow with a high snap.
4. Practice hitting off a block and make the spike more effective.
5. Use a drill to work on hitting the ball in a different direction from where you are facing.
6. Get out of a tight set with two different and effective moves.
To view all of David Fischer’s videos – Click Here!
David Fischer Volleyball Hitting for Beginners Video 1