SCVC – Bill Ferguson Volleyball Club SCVC is one of the best if not the best boys volleyball club in the United States. In this series of videos we will go through a full volleyball practice will Bill Ferguson coaching his Youth u15 boys Team.
- USA Volleyball National Champion, 1992, ’93, ’94, ’95 ’96, ’97, ’99 x 2, 2001 x 2, ’03, ’04;
- 31 USA Volleyball medals in 15 years as a coach and administrator;
- 8 Olympians, 13 USA Volleyball Gold Medals, 27 USA Volleyball Medals, 12 USA Volleyball Most Valuable Player Selections, 80 USA Volleyball All Tournament Selections, 11 Tachikara / AVCA All American Selections, 1 Tachikara / AVCA National Player of the Year Selection, 2 Asics / Volleyball Magazine Player of the Year Selections, 18 Asics / Volleyball Magazine All American Selections, 2 Asics / Volleyball Magazine Freshman of the Year Selections,
- 27 Players Participating in NCAA Final Fours, 22 Players who have won NCAA National Championships, 1 AVP Open Winner.
Coaches, some interesting takeaways from watching this:
- Notice how the practice is similar to the USC men’s practice
- Notice how effective the coaches are at organizing the players to just 1 volleyball court
- Notice how Bill and his team communicates with the young players
To see all of Bill Ferguson’s 65 Videos – Click Here!
Also see: Bill Ferguson – Conversations from the Office 1-4, to see Bill Ferguson explanation of the practice and drills used in the practice.