Volleyball Camps, Volleyball Training. Volleyball Camps for Indoor Volleyball & Beach Volleyball. Book Volleyball Camps at your Gym or School. Volleyball Training by Olympic Gold Medalists, NCSS MVP's, AVP & FIVB Champions. Contact Volleyball 1 on 1 to book Volleyball Camps USA
Jump Into Summer Volleyball Shape with Top AVP Pro Trainers and Workouts
This week I am excited to announce I added one full new volleyball workout with AVP Pro Trainers from Velocity Sports Performance in Newport Beach, California. Velocity is one of the premier training facilities in the country and many top AVP volleyball players like our own Ed Ratledge workout there.
The 22 New Velocity Videos and 1.5 Hours of content includes:
– Glut Med Activation Exercises (Same used by Sean and Phil)
– Shoulder Posterior Activation Using TRX
– Movement Preparation Warm Up
– Exercises / Drills for Eliminating False Step
– Pogo Exercises for Explosing Defensive Speed
– Exercises for Better Jumping and Linear Movement
– Volleyball Specific Lifting Exercises and Tips
– And much more…
Andor Gyulai is the owner of Volleyball1on1.com, the number one volleyball video tutorial website featuring almost 2000 instructional videos by some of the top names in the sport.
Andor himself won an NCAA championship in 98′ at UCLA and its his vision to give you global instant access to easily consumable instructional videos, drills and practice plans from some of the best players and coaches in the world. He is currently training to play for South Africa in the 2016 Olympics in Rio.