Andor Gyulai is an NCAA Champion from UCLA who started coaching volleyball at the age of 16 for his high school team in South Africa. With over 20 years under his belt and as the owner of the #1 Instructional Volleyball Website in the World, he has a wealth of knowledge to share on the subject of volleyball coaching.
This portion of the practice plan focuses on teaching good volleyball passing technique as well as a very useful drill that forces high repetition and ball contact to improve skill. The complete drill takes 5-10 minutes total to run however the result is 160-320 volleyball passing contacts for each player while stressing correct movement and form. This portion of the practice also contains our first ever Volleyball Smart Session, a useful tool to help improve your coaching and practices!
Volleyball Practice Plan Part 2
- Stretching for Volleyball, Before Practice
- Volleyball Passing Technique
- Volleyball Warm Up Passing Drill 1 of 8 for Two Players
- Volleyball Warm Up Passing Drill 2 of 8 for Two Players
- Volleyball Warm Up Passing Drill 3 of 8 for Two Players
- Volleyball Warm Up Passing Drill 4 of 8 for Two Players
To see the remainder of this practice plan click on the links below