This drill for volleyball can be used to improve all of your hitters contact point focusing them to reach high and snap on the ball when spiking. Also great for back row attacks and ball control.
Skill Level: This drill for volleyball can be used for intermediate to advanced skill level.
# Players: This drill is designed for 1-8 players. A variation of the drill can include blockers, defense and offensive covering.
Volleyball Drill for Hitters Objective:
- Improve your hitters back row attacks.
- This helps players become aware of their arm swing and wrist snap.
- Teach your hitters to approach effectively from behind the attack line and land in front of it.
- Gain experience timing sets and jumping to attack the ball.
Go here to see more indoor volleyball spiking and hitting drills.
Volleyball Drill for Hitters Variations:
- Run the drill from distances off the net.
- Include 1-3 blockers against the offensive player.
- Give the hitter targets for hitting to help see the block and court.
- Put 1-6 defenders on the other side and score the attackers hit %.
Go here now to see more volleyball drills.
The full video of the drill is available below to paid members!