This video contains the tri-angle warm up beach volleyball bump setting drill with Anjinho Bacil. The drills focuses is bump setting.
This video shows allot of important concepts related to coaching and playing beach volleyball that many of the pros use to make the game simple! This includes:
– Passing the ball straight ahead in front of your inside leg
– The correct height when passing
– The correct approach of the setter when hand and bump setting
– The shoulder direction of the setter
– The ideal location to set the ball
– The ideal trajectory when setting
– How to create forward spin on the set so that it easier for your partner to attack
– Beach volleyball coaching verbal cues as it relates to all of the topics above as well as how to run this beach volleyball drill as a coach
– How to run the tri-angle drill successfully
Note if you do not have a coach this drill can be run with 3 players, so 1 passer, 2 setters and 1 hitter. The other player essentially takes the place of the coach.
Practice was filmed in December, 2013.