Lauren discusses how to exploit an opponents weakness. This series discusses the effectiveness of serving, momentum and intimidation to win matches.
1. Who to serve involves working on the weaker passes and making them move in the sand. Next is finding the weaker setter and hitter.
2. Short serves close to the net forces the passer to move forward then backwards for the attack which is difficult to do. The wind makes this serve even tougher.
3. Momentum means keeping pressure on the other team by playing at a fast pace when you are in command of the match.
4. Mental toughness is put to use by imagining tough pressure situations while at practice to stay focused with better concentration.
5. Hammer on the opponent when a weakness is found and keep hammering until that player makes a change.
6. A big block instantly causes intimidation and changes the momentum of the match. Hitters that rely on a big hit suddenly change to making shots which makes it easy for the defender to chase down.
To view all of Lauren Fendrick’s videos – Click Here!
Lauren Fendrick Beach Volleyball Exploit Video 1