Bill Ferguson Team Breakout Sessions – Setting Drills for Volleyball
Breakout Sessions are a great way to focus on specific skills for groups of players. In this drill Bill Ferguson focuses on setting for his setters. There are a numbers of great points that these videos make:
- Using visual imagery to improve and accelerate player growth
- 11 to 12 Clock Window for Setting
- Protect Area 2, get to your staging area
- Powerful verbal ques for coaching.
The individual videos for breakout sessions and setting drills are as follows:
- Breakout Sessions Overview, Volleyball drill for staying down while receiving serves – Cam Green. Middle Blocker Defense Drill – Jeff Nygaard.
- Breakout Sessions – Bill Ferguson with the Setters Drill
- Breakout Sessions – Bill Ferguson with the Setters Drill – Continued
To see all of Bill Ferguson’s 65 Videos – Click Here!
Note we have also added the “conversation from the office” where Andor and Bill discuss this drill in detail including the benefits and how to run it successfully.