“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” ― Bruce Lee
“Adapt What Is Useful!” Volleyball1on1 has filmed over 2500 videos with the best players and coaches in the world. The Volleyball1on1 Coaching Curriculum adapts the most powerful coaching ideas into an easy to use format specifically tailored for high school and club programs.
“Reject What Is Useless!” As a coach when reviewing new ideas: “More is not more!” Because as a teacher, parent, and coach often your most precious resource is time. Who has the time to go through 1,000’s of articles, videos and such to find only a few coaching nuggets. “Our content includes only that which can massively and quickly impact your team results!” – Andor Gyulai
“And Add What is Specifically Your Own!” The Volleyball1on1 Curriculum includes unique specific content that only we teach! This includes:
- We have a proven tested formula for developing “Whole Person Growth!” using our “It’s Bigger Than Volleyball” curriculum. (All Unique!)
- We are the only company that teaches the 60-30-10 Rule. This rule relates to:
- 60% – team design / team culture,
- 30% – launch and specifically the 5 dysfunctions of a team, and
- 10% – ongoing management using Volleyball1on1 Video reviews and our formula for peaking teams and players for playoffs. (All Unique!)
- We teach “What Great Looks Like” ™ – The Volleyball1on1 Formula for On Court Volleyball Success. (All Unique!)
- Each volleyball skill, serving, passing, setting, blocking, spiking and defense is taught starting with “Reading the Game” and the “OODA Loop for Volleyball.” (All Unique!)
- Each volleyball skill, serving, passing, setting, blocking, spiking and defense is taught starting with “How To Slow the Ball Down” and thus “Slow the Game Down.” (All Unique!)
- Each volleyball skill, serving, passing, setting, blocking, spiking and defense is taught starting with a “Focus on managing pressure and dealing with stress!” (All Unique!)
- We train coaches and players on our unique proprietary “Peak Performance OODA Loop Vision Training Posters,” which will help players with “Reading the Game,” “Slowing the Ball Down,” and “Slowing the Game Down.” (All Unique!)
- We teach / offer both a beach and indoor curriculum for clubs.
- Andor Gyulai is the most popular instructor in the world on “Volleyball Spiking Technique,” and he will personally teach your players and coaches his systems on teaching this skill. (Unique!)
- All coaches and players receive 6-month Volleyball1on1 Memberships! (Unique!)
- We teach the “Keep Playing,” for long term volleyball participation. (Unique!)
- We teach the Andor Deep Wing Up Defense System. (Unique!)
Do you have well trained coaches moving into club season? It is essential to know that your players will be trained utilizing the absolute best volleyball coaching tools and systems by your club coaches.
We believe having access to the latest cutting edge tools via our Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” club coaches certification program is arguably one of the best and quickest ways to running and maintaining a successful volleyball club.
Right now, we are making it super easy for you to sign-up your club coaches for a 2 1/2 -day Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” club coaches clinic because when you sign-up by November 15, 2017 for a Fall / Winter date, on top of the bonuses of over $12,000.00 your coaches and players will receive who participate in the club coaches clinic, you will also be able to offer your new and current club members starting November 15th a complimentary 180-day volleyball online video tutorial membership, each membership is valued at $149.95!
Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Club Coaches Clinic Certification Program
The Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Club Coaches Clinic certification program is held Friday, Saturday and Sunday for your club coaches at your preferred location!
2 1/2 -day Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Certification Program is just $350.00 per coach.
(All fees waived when minimums are reached on the players camp!)
Bonuses each coach receives are valued at over $750.00 per coach!
Each coach receives the Volleyball1on1 Club Coaches Certification Program Manual (valued @ $125.00)
Each coach receives the Volleyball1on1 Club Coaches 30 Practice Plans Manual (valued @ $200.00)
Each coach receives a Volleyball1on1 Club Coaches Certification Certificate upon completion of the two-day club coaches clinic. (Valued @ $21.97)
Each coach receives a Volleyball1on1 branded beach volleyball (Valued @ $34.97)
Each coach receives 6-months Volleyball1on1 online video tutorial subscription. (Valued @ $149.97)
Each coach receives the Volleyball1on1 Peak Performance OODA Loop Vision Training Posters and exclusive training. (Valued @ $250)
Day 1 – Volleyball1on1 Complimentary Youth / Middle School Clinic – Friday, (TBD – Date) Hours: 4:30 – 6:30 pm
This clinic is design as a fundraiser for the club to help offset cost plus help build club participation. We find clubs that follow our advice relative to this format tend to see a 40% increase in youth level participation in the club. We do not charge the club for our coaching however the club is encouraged to charge $25 per attendee. All youth attendees receive a 3 month membership to Volleyball1on1.com. (Valued @ $149.97)
Day 1 – Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Club Coaches Clinic – Part 1 – Friday, (TBD – Date) Hours: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
This 2 1/2 hour clinic teaches the core principals as it relates to the Volleyball1on1 Coaching Curriculum plus creates a foundation for how the club coaches should work together as a collective towards the best interest of the players and the club.
*This clinic is open to local middle school and high school coach with club approval. We find this a great tool to help recruiting for the club.
Day 2 – Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Club Coaches Clinic via Club Players Clinics – Saturday, (TBD -Date) Hours Saturday: Clinic #1 – 8 am – 12:00 pm and Clinic #2 1 – 5:00 pm.
Skills Development Clinic: Serving, Passing, Spiking and Running Practice Plan 1.
Price per player is $75.00 or $59.97. (Local – Southern California)
45 Player Minimum on 3 courts. 48 Max on 3 courts.
Day 3 – Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Club Coaches Clinic via Club Players Clinics – Sunday, (TBD -Date) Hours Sunday: Clinic #1 – 8 am – 12:00 pm and Clinic #2 1 – 5:00 pm.
Skills Development Clinic: Setting, Blocking, Defense and Running Practice Plan 2.
Price per player is $75.00 or $59.97. (Local – So Cal)
45 Player Minimum on 3 courts. 48 Max on 3 courts.
Bonuses each player receives are valued at over $180.00!
Each player receives a Volleyball1on1 branded volleyball (Valued @ $34.97)
Each player receives a 6-month Volleyball1on1 online video tutorial subscription. (Valued $149.97)
*Please note, the minimum number of players required per day to waive the coaches clinic cost.
**Each clinic can host 12 – 16 Player Max Per Court)
Our goal is to help you easily and quickly access the Volleyball1on1 “Train the Trainer” Club Coaches Clinic to leverage our knowledge and brand to support your ongoing club’s success.
(Coaches need to attend all sessions plus take the Volleyball1on1 Online Open Book Exam to receive the Volleybal1on1 Coaching Certification)
Or feel free to contact Andor Gyulai for info and questions:
Tel: 310-435-5840 or Email: Andor@Volleyball1on1.com
*Please note. there is a $25 fee for each manual over 10.
**This training is exclusively taught by Volleyball1on1 Founder Andor Gyulai himself, based on availability.
*** Club director is responsible for hotel accommodation and food during camp week. Accommodations are Fri-Mon. (Arrival Friday – Departure Monday)