Adriano demonstrates how to block the angle in beach volleyball. Included are how to prepare and time the jump to take away as much court as possible.
1. Prepare by starting in the middle of the court at the net and use a cross over step plus more.
2. The blocker must position themselves in front of the hitters shoulder and follow the hitter laterally.
3. Keep the hands strong with the outside hand on the ball, the inside hand dropping farther into the angle and more.
4. Time the jump to be at the highest point when the hitter contacts the ball.
5. Be ready for the jump by always being in a squat position and more.
6. A summary is done with a checklist of the previous videos and more.
To view all of Adriano Ticao’s videos – Click Here!
Adriano Ticao Beach Volleyball Blocking Angle Video 1