Can We Help You With A Coaching Standard?
Do you have a set of principals that drive a standard of excellence for your programs coaching for you and your staff? A set of standards that are easy to understand and follow which allows you to repeat it in a sustainable way for your ongoing success.
The “What Great Looks Like! ®” Volleyball1on1 Coaching Standard acts as a compass that guides your programs leadership decisions towards long-term ongoing success. Great coaches appreciate and know their compass, share it with their staff, and look to it often to help navigate the guaranteed turbulent times ahead.
How Did We Develop “What Great Looks Like! ®” – The Volleyball1on1 Coaching Standard?
As a coach have you ever asked yourself the exceedingly difficult question, “What can I be the best in the world at as a coach?”
The reason we ask is that this question forms the foundation for our “Hedgehog Advantage” and What Great Looks Like! ® – The Volleyball1on1 Coaching Standard.
The Volleyball1on1 Coaching Standard helps any high school volleyball coach, regardless of their volleyball playing experience, sports coaching experience, age, or location define a clear set of coaching standards which they can be the best in the world at. Importantly, these coaching standards help you drive and deliver success in your program repeatedly.
What Impact Can I Expect Using “What Great Looks Like! ®” – The Volleyball1on1 Coaching Standard?
High School Varsity Head Coaches who work with our Volleyball1on1 Coaching Standard have a clear set of standards where they can strive to be the best in the world at these standards. Standards that are attainable and have an incredible impact on the players and parents they coach and, in the community, where they coach in the most powerfully positive ways.
- Success is measured by improving your quality of lifestyle as a coach by helping you work less and more efficiently all while having a greater impact on the players and their parents.
- Success is measured by how you successfully motivate this generation of players all while tackling volleyball problems, team problems, and life problems as a team.
- Success is measured by the number of parent advocates for you, your coaching staff, and program. How many parents are raving fans of your high school program now?
- Success is measured by your Athletic Director and athletic departments supporting your decision making.
- Success is measured by the personal development and career skills players leave the program with after a season with you.
- Success is measured by the stories your players share about having fun with their friends playing volleyball and their desire to play volleyball beyond high school and college.
- Success is measured by your peace of mind knowing you have delivered to your fullest potential as a High School Volleyball Head Coach the best tools and systems for your players to achieve their fullest potential on the volleyball court and in life.
- Success is measured by winning and while also accomplishing the 7 steps listed above ongoing.