Priscilla talks in a series of 6 videos about transitioning from indoors to the beach. This series is best for new beach volleyball players who used to play indoor volleyball.
1. The biggest difference is having to cover more court with less players.
2. Setting indoors is always done from close to the net where outdoors the set is farther off the net.
3. Hitting outdoors means the hit always close to the setter, not swinging to the outside of the court.
4. The perfect pass outdoors is always straight in front of the passer and a few feet off the net.
5. Defensive players have to believe they will get every ball on their part of the court.
6. Experience is the best teacher because the sand will humble players. The more time in the sand, the better.
To view all of Priscilla Lima’s videos – Click Here!
Priscilla Lima Beach Volleyball Transition Video 1