Anthony always works on the fundamentals. This volleyball warm up drill concentrates on setting. It involves multiple touches and can be used with two to four players.Details
Setting is a skill that needs to be practiced every time a player is on the court. Anthony runs an example of the beach volleyball triangle drill while working on setting.Details
Jump serving is the best weapon to score fast points. Anthony walks through step by step on how to become one of the best on the beach.
Prepare your take off area and make sure to avoid foot faults by staying far enough behind the end line. Spinning the ball causes it to have more velocity to make it easier to get an ace.
Anthony talks about effective ways to communicate on the beach. His vast knowledge and experience will make players better on the court.
1. When working through an entire play start by deciding who covers the middle of the court on serve receive.
2. Confirm who has the serve by calling out “me, me, me – mine, mine, mine”.
Anthony opens up on his favorite topic, spiking and detonation. Known as a fiery player he shows you how be successful against big blockers.
Make sure to give a clear call who is receiving the serve. Get to the ball by visualizing where the ball will land when it is set.
Anthony gives a full insiders look at how to become a top defender on the beach. His easy to understand, step by step instructions include the following.
1. Get into position by not watching the serve, be ready and relaxed.
2. Keep the body in good position and ready to go dig the ball in any direction.
This is the only zero impact volleyball jump program available anywhere. As a result of utilizing this program, you can push yourself and your athletes further physically without fear of injury or fatigue.
Volleyball Jump Training is a critical component to competing successfully on the volleyball court. The biggest problem of any well thought out program is that lifting weights.
This content contains a beach volleyball transition setting drill and information. In the drill gold medalist Eric Fonoimoana shares tips for transition setting.Details
ric shows an entire series of videos on passing. Everything is covered in great detail starting with the basics to a drill for superior passing skills.
1. Position is key by always being aware of where the end line and back line are. Decide before the serve who will cover the middle of the court.
2. Keep the arms out in front and prepared for anything to easily locate the ball and make the pass.