This video was filmed at a recent “Travel to You High School Volleyball Camp”. The goal of the video is to share some advanced volleyball passing technique coaching tips and concepts.
The verbal cues are:
– On a serve coming from the left (Traditional, old school serve position”
– Left is right, right is wrong, mid-line is best.
– On a serve coming from the right (New service position based upon the rule changes)
– If the serve is from the right, right is right, left is wrong, mid-line is best.
Additional verbal cues and volleyball passing technique concepts:
– Shuffle your feet to get to the ball as much as possible, after this stop, lean and let the platform / angle do the work
– Hold the passing position / platform for just a bit after you pass
As you can see our “Travel to You Camps” for club and high school are very popular. Contact Andor Gyulai at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more information on our high school / club travel to you camps.