Shoulder health and preventing rotator cuff injuries applies to all volleyball players. In this series of videos Marcin talks about exercises to keep the shoulder healthy.
1. Thumb down cross body pull effectively helps to slow down the arm after spiking the ball.
2. Horizontal cable cross-over’s start by pulling the cable out to 90 degrees with the hips solid for a stable base.
3. Reverse “Y” begins with the thumb facing up and pulling up in a “Y” motion on the cable.
4. To do single sided bicycles place the feet shoulder width apart with the back on the floor. Put one hand behind the head and touch the shoulder to the opposite knee.
5. Resistance band shoulder flexion is done with high intensity and very fast reps.
6. Lat pulls requires a steady pace for the largest muscles in the back.