Andor Gyulai is the instructor for this practice. Andor is an NCAA Champion from UCLA, he started playing volleyball at age 14 and started coaching at the age of 16 when he started coaching his high school team in South Africa. With close to 20 years experience, he has coached as many as 8 different teams in one year. Andor is also the Owner of Volleyball1on1. (#1 Volleyball Tutorial Website in the World) Andor has worked with some of the best players and coaches in the world filming and helping them translate their expert knowledge into easy to consume instructional videos and drills. Currently Andor has personally produced, filmed and edited over 1500+ instructional volleyball videos and drills. Andor also has the most popular instructional video in world on “Volleyball Spiking Technique.” Google “Volleyball Spiking” to see it.
Volleyball Practice Plan Part 1
- Volleyball Practice Plan for Early Season and Passing introduces you to the plan giving the goals, level of instruction and which part of the season this plan is best for
- First Practice Introduction of Andor
- First Practice Rules are laid out and what is expected from the players and the coaches
- Volleyball Warm Up, Circle Drill video 1 lays out how the drill is run and it should be completed before the practice begins
- Volleyball Warm Up, Circle Drill video 2
- Volleyball Warm Up, Circle Drill video 3